Saturday, August 25, 2012

What I want my kids to know....

How do I show my kids how to love others with the love of Jesus?
How do I show my kids how to see others with eyes of Jesus?
How do I show my kids that even when bad things happen, Jesus is right there with us?
How do I show my kids that living in the moment, ears open to the Spirit, is vital to a strong faith?
How do I show my kids that our mouths, hands, feet and bodies are the mouth, the hands, the feet of Jesus?
How do I show my kids that they are never entitled to anything?
How do I show my kids their lives of absolute luxury should never be taken for granted?
How do I show my kids that good things require time and hard work?
How do I show my kids that judgement is never an option?
How do I show my kids that forgiveness is a way of life?
How do I show my kids that pain and struggle lead to growth and fulfillment?
How do I show my kids that each individual is a precious child of God?
How do I show my kids that love is a way of life, a choice, a decision?
How do I show my kids that loving friends doesn't stop, even when they don't love you back?
How do I show my kids that if someone steals something from them, they must give them something more?
How do I show my kids that someone hurting them never justifies hurting that person in return?
How do I show my kids that church is only  a small part of a relationship with Jesus?
How do I show my kids that houses, cars, clothes, technology, do not matter?
How do I show my kids that people and relationships are the most fulfilling thing on this earth?

By showing them.


No comments: