Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kenndall at 5 years







I love this girl.  She loves to write, she is teaching herself to read, she loves to play princesses and superheros, she loves helping me with laundry, dishes, cleaning.  She loves her friends.  She has a naughty streak that only comes out once in a while.  She is always ready to share, ready to help, ready to make someone else happy.  She is a people pleaser.  She loves school, and asks to go everyday, she will be so ready for Kindergarten next year.  She loves to sing, loves to dance.  In her prayers she never asks for anything for herself, only for everyone to feel good and have a good day.  Her heart is so big that it scares me a little.  Her best friend is her sister, Clayton.  They can play all day together!  She loves beautiful clothes, dresses, sparkly, feathery things.  She is a little bit of a scaredy cat, she is scared of dogs, peacocks, and most large animals.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for her.  I can't believe He chose me to be her mother, I am so blessed.  I love this girl.  My Kenndall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so much older! Wow! Your kids are great.
brittany

bee said...

She is one sweet little girl. Cute as a button. Loved the way she treated all the kids at the reunion.