Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family Pictures- Cross style

Family pictures, what a fun thing for a family to do!  Well not in real life, and definitely not for a 6,5,4 and 18 month old.  Even Jesus could not make all the kids sit and smile and look like catalog models.  But who wants catalog models as kids.  I am so thankful for my children’s minds, creativity, and personalities.  Yes they are crazy, yes they are naughty, yes they are stubborn (which they got from their Dad ;) ), yes, they are rambunctious, yes they are imaginative, yes they are a little nerdy,  and yes they are beautiful the way God made them.  So these are family pictures, Cross style. Thanks to my friend Leigh Madewell, for making art out of rough material.












2 comments:

T Skid said...

LOVE!!! Your family is precious and fun and I loved getting to see y'all, play with the kids, and catch up :)

texasholls said...

These are awesome! I love pictures that capture personality.